The best holidays I have had

Welcome to my second blog, in February 2018 I took a trip that definitely defined me,   at that time I was living in Buenos Aires and we wanted to get away from the suffocating humid heat of the city and go to the beach in Brazil, however we don’t travel by plane because the experience is not the same as by car,  we wanted to know the landscape and have more flexibility and stop where we considered it convenient.

One of the reasons why this is my favorite vacation is because of how long it was, about a month. On the trip we were just my parents and me.

So what was our trip?

These are the main places we visited and a short review: 

·  Iguazu Falls: The most beatiful and impressive natural landscape I have ever seen.

·  Camboriú-Florianolopolis: I just loved it.

·  Torres: A quiet place where we could rest.

·  Montevideo: I ate my favourite food. 

·  Colonia del Sacramento: It's just like time travel.


It was a beautiful experience that I would certainly like to repeat someday, it was not only a tourist trip but also a personal trip.....
In total it was a journey of approximately 4300km.

Comments

  1. Hi Felipe! I am very impressed, it was definitely a great adventure :0

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts