A series I'm watching these days: Battlestar Galactica


I'm a person who enjoys movies and series very much, I couldn't choose between the two. During the week I usually watch movies I have pending on my list, and chapters of the series I'm watching in the month.


In this month of November, I looked for a series that I had to see at least once in my life, this is how I found Battlestar Galactica, considered by many one of the best sci-fi series in history.

Battlestar Galactica from 2003 is a remake of the original series from the 70's, this new remake was much more popular than the original series and many people consider it even better quality. The argument of the series is quite difficult for me to explain, because of the great number of stories, besides the fact that the saga has many plots that aren’t in chronological order, just look at the following list:

1.    The miniseries (2003).

2.    The Series (2004).

3.    Battlestar Razor (Movie,2007).

4.    The resistance (Web-series,2006).

5.    The face of the enemy (Web-series,2008).

6.    The plan (Movie,2009).

7.    Blood and Chrome (Movie, 2012).


So, If you want to see that series, you will need a lot of time and attention to the plot as it isn't related in a timeline. Because there are prequels, epilogues, prologues and stories from another point of view.


But you will get a very good experience, philosophy, Religion, metaphysics, adventure, entertainment, tension, etc. I assure you that you  won't be the same after watching this great series.

Greetings

Felipe

Comments

  1. Hello! I have considered to watch this show, the plot sounds very good. I didn't knew it that there is a remake from the series of the 70's (it's like the same with Doctor Who)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello, my dad had told me about this series and we were watching some chapters but the old jajja changes a lot the series or is it the same?

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts