Future Studies

Hello welcome to this last blog, on this occasion I will talk to you about the future studies in which I am currently interested. To be honest I think it wouldn’t be prudent to limit myself to a specific program, I am still studying my undergraduate program, so I think it's probably in the future that I'll know what I want to do with my profession, in what area I want to specialize.

one of the possibilities

However, here I leave you with my areas of interest and the possible studies I can take:

-If I decide the area of transportation and urban planning:

In Chile not many programs in this area which call my attention, the only one would be the master’s in urban development of the Pontifical Catholic University of Chile.

- If I decide the area of foreign relations:

In this area there are many programs both in Chile and abroad, however the one I find most interesting is the master’s in Security, Defense and International Relations of the ANEPE (National Academy of Political and Strategic Studies) dependent on the Ministry of Defense.

In any cases these magister’s in pre-pandemic normal times consist of presential classes, what I look to do is develop myself in not so common areas, get out of the comfort zone. I don’t want to continue studying and developing the specific area of the career like in public policies or political sciences, I want to have other tools to make a greater contribution.


Comments

  1. Hello there, I would like to take a course on urban development in order to be able to reduce in some way the urban inequalities that exist between communes that have the resources for a good regulatory plan and those that do not. in fact, that is seen to this day, with the called vertical ghettos, so I think it is super appropriate to take a course like this. Cheers :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. The area of ​​foreign relations for my taste is very interesting, it requires a lot of preparation and to be always updated. it's good because not many people dare to act.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I find the area of foreign relations very interesting, and it is great that you do not close yourself to only one option to continue studying.Thanks for share this with us n.n

    ReplyDelete
  4. hello! in another blog I also read about the area of international relations, I think that all of us at some point are very interested

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh my, Security, Defense and International Relations seems like a tough thing to study!!! I would be way too scared to even trying!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. ohh the area of territorial organization is very good in the PUC, I took a course and the teachers were great! very dedicated, great exponents.
    I recommend you follow the PUC government laboratory, it will help you choose which !

    ReplyDelete
  7. I find interesting urban planning because of the impact on daily life of the people.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts