My future Job

 

Hi everyone, welcome to another blog today I will tell you about my dream job, I must clarify that I would be happy to work almost anywhere, in order to contribute to the country. I have several areas of professional interest such as transports, urban planning, diplomacy, etc. But if I had to choose just one, I would choose transports.

The Ministry of Transportation and Communications so would then be the ideal place for me to develop my career, I like the area of transportation since I was a child. I imagine that in this work I could collaborate and contribute to the population in general with my skills and obviously with a lot of passion.

I believe that currently in transport, the State isn’t taking the best decisions, maybe the ideas are good, but the execution of these are deficient. In this work I would like to travel in order to get to know the real needs of the people in the territories, currently the decisions are made in the offices, forgetting the necessities of the people.

About the salary, I have no problem. I understand that the State have to preserve the public resources, in order to be a contribution I would like to study a major in urban planning policies, to have a general vision of the tools and requirements to generate better cities for all the citizens.

Curious detail:

The last year I had the opportunity to go and interview with my friends the director of Metropolitan Public Transport Fernando Saka, it was a nice experience, which motivates me to continue studying and improving myself. 

I am the one with green poleron


Comments

Popular Posts