A country I would like to visit


Hello, welcome everyone to my first blog, It's a quite difficult for me choose only one country, so I pick a country that was not very typical and famous. Croatia is a country ubicated in the Balkans (East of Europa), I want to go to Croatia since I saw City Tour On tour “Adriatic” on channel 13. They traveled through Croatia, Slovenia and part of Italy. I enjoy a lot the show, all the seasons, but this season in the 2018, for me it's the best. I would like to go on vacation, but I am not talking about ten days or two weeks, I would like to travel as much as the visa allows.

I would like to travel all over the country, places like Zagreb the capital of Croatia with about a million habitants, you can easily walk down its streets and enjoy the atmosphere, with medieval Baroque-style constructions. With more than 40 museums, has a great diversity of culture and art to enjoy.

Another place I would love to go is Dubrovnik founded in the VII century. The city seems intact, it's like time travel and being in the middle of a medieval city. Also, it’s famous because in the TV show Game of Thrones, Dubrovnik is the capital of the seven kingdoms, King's Landing. Many of the scenes was filmed in this streets and buildings.

Comments

  1. Hello! I had not considered Croatia a country to visit but reading your publication I was interested in visiting it, besides it has very beautiful landscapes.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts